McAfee® Free Trial Renewal Policy
Our McAfee® Always On Protection™ enables subscribers to continue receiving uninterrupted protection from McAfee® security services. Simply enter a credit card number when setting up your account. Nothing will be charged to your credit card today. 7 days before your 30-day trial period ends we will charge your card $89.99 (plus applicable taxes) so that you can stay protected with McAfee® Total Protection for an additional 12 months. We will also send you a notification email so you will always have access to your renewal details. If for any reason you are not completely happy with our product, you can turn off the auto-renewal feature, and your credit card will not be charged.
Protect All Your Devices*
Comprehensive protection for all your PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets with the convenience of a single subscription.
Virus Protection Pledge
100% Guarantee: a McAfee® expert will remove a virus, or your money back; additional terms apply.*
*Offer Details and Terms: Important information on offer, subscription details, and automatic renewal service:
- The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the initial term of your subscription. When that term expires, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of renewal, until you cancel. Term length depends upon your purchase selection (e.g., 1 year, 2 year, monthly, etc.).
- If a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
- Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
- You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
- You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of auto-renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
- Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on all supported devices you own, for the duration of your subscription. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
- Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP, you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge
Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.