Ensure that your computer is performing at its best and safest by scanning for outdated programs and missing updates, then receiving solution recommendations.
Secure surfing and shopping
Easily identify safe and unsafe websites before it's too late thanks to color coded icons that warn you about the security of each search result.
High-performance scan engine
Our state-of-the-art, high-performance scanning engine ensures that your computer is safe from viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, and a variety of other threats without eating up battery power or cutting into its computing speed.
Protection against malicious ads and pop-ups
Sometimes even the most trustworthy websites can't keep harmful ads from popping up, so give your computer the ability to recognize and block dangerous ads automatically.
Digital data message
Keeps you in-the-know by providing information about unsecure connections such as IP address location and a description of the threat.
Make sure that only safe and wanted emails make it to your inbox and filter out anything potentially malicious.
Monitor and limit your children's Internet usage, print reports indicating each individual's usage, and set age restrictions to block access to inappropriate content and websites.
URL and storage tools
Secure your files and folders using an encrypted digital vault. Protect passwords and files when sharing a Wi-Fi network. Shorten and share URLs safely for use on social networks.
- Microsoft Windows 10**, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.0 or higher
- Apple iOS 8 or later
- **Windows Enterprise not supported
Supported Email Programs
- POP3-Windows Mail, Outlook, Netscape, IncrediMail, Thunderbird, Becky, Shuriken
- Web-MSN/Hotmail or email account with IMAP/POP3 access
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac OS only)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Windows Mail or Outlook Express 7.0+
- Thunderbird 5.0+
- McAfee Anti-Spam also supports other POP3 email clients (without SSL) and web accounts
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
*Offer Details and Terms: Important information on offer, subscription details, and automatic renewal service:
- The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the initial term of your subscription. When that term expires, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of renewal, until you cancel. Term length depends upon your purchase selection (e.g., 1 year, 2 year, monthly, etc.).
- If a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
- Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
- You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
- You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of auto-renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
- Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on all supported devices you own, for the duration of your subscription. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
- Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP, you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge
Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.